20101025

No matter how many nights that you lie wide awake

I found the motivation thief but it didn't have my motivation anymore. It also explained a lot of other things I've been experiencing for a while but paid no attention to:

  • no appetite 
  • feeling more fatigue than usual
  • hardness to concentrate
  • dizziness 
  • general sleepiness, etc. 
Guessed it already? Yeah, iron deficiency anemia. Ah. Now I'll be popping some serious vitamin c and iron supplements. Apparently it also causes tinnitus, which makes me happy, cause it might mean that I after all have not listened to music too loud (Take that, dad!). We'll see!

I've been listening to a lot of 30 Seconds To Mars lately. It's one of those bands that I either can't stand or absolutely love, depending on my mood. And even when I'm in absolutely love them mode, they seem kind of emo-ish. Maybe I can handle that.

My adventures today included a trip to the library (have I ever said I love libraries but I rarely go to them? Well, I love libraries. I want to read everything.) where I got some stuff for my Finnish literature/language class... and then I already read it. Oh well!
I also broke my tradition of not buying clothes in a million years and found some really nice bargains. Have I ever told you guys I love bargains? Well, I lo-... wait, I think you already know how this one goes.

The nasty thing about spending money is the fact that you lose it when you spend it. Isn't that sad? Even though all most of what I bought was absolutely essential to my well-being  (okay well maybe I didn't need another skirt but it was pretty and cheap, give me a break now.....) my soul still cries a bit on the inside of my suddenly not so full bank-account.
Fortunately I am pretty good at denying things from myself so I rarely have to regret what I've bought. Now I'm just a teensy weensy bit bitter that I had to leave a nice fall/winter coat in the store but I already have a nice coat... or that's what I'm going to tell myself.

I have a lot of pictures of my daily life on my sometimes-working-phone but I'm too lazy to upload them on my computer. Another unfortunate thing in my life.

Also, I've come to realize some of my texts might seem whiny and my attitude towards life fairly negative but I assure you, this is not the case. You just have to imagine me saying most of these whiny things in a bit sarcastic/amused tone, and if you're not used to sarcasm being used in a text.. well, here's a great way to learn!

PS. I added readers & blogloving gadgets cause I'm so vain ;3 Only took me like two years, too.

No comments: