He he hee...... Heh.
Did anyone notice my blog's been dead for... idk, two months? No? Thought so! Then it's alright.
Yeah.. I don't have much to say about that. I can't say I've been too busy; I haven't.
I got done with my matriculation examinations, some of which went well and some... not so well, I have my very first JOB ( ! ) as an event assistant, and that's only about once a month for approx. ten hours at a time. Whee!
Right now I'm in the middle of my busiest two weeks in ... probably years, because I have something everyday - which never happens anyway.
I thought I would've 'officially' given SC a little hiatus so I could gather my thoughts and such but then I realized I just didn't write anything for two months, I'm sure anyone realizes I'm on a hiatus.
BUT I'M NOT ANYMORE! So rejoice. Applause. Thank you. Or not, that's fine too.
I'm in a really hyper state of mind, but I figured I'd share a few things with you.
1. I think I'm back. I'm trying to be.
2. No one should EVER let me near Zara. I almost got a seizure because I wanted everything.
3. Ed Westwick is still freaking gorgeous.
4. Reading other people's blogs always reminds me I want to write something in my own.
5. I'm extremely lazy. I'm not even going to put pictures in this one. Then again, what was the last time I did?
Anyway, I missed my stupid blog! I want to squeeze it and give it a bear hug. And force it to eat a few biscuits.
Feels good, man.