20100207

Be running up that road

I've heard someone say you're famous at the point where people who don't know you and who you don't know talk shit about you. I don't know if it's true, but I do like sandwiches.

It's 1a.m. and I'm supposed to be sleeping but instead I'm waiting for Santtu to finish playing with makemebabies.com so I can go to sleep.
And now that I've seen the result (He said we should adopt instead), I don't think I want to sleep anymore. I'm laughing too much, I'm not sure if I can.

Today I've been listening to Pet Shop Boys, DJ Magnet and woke up too late. Why do I always feel like I've wasted a whole day if I wake up later than 12pm?

I don't have any pictures to share with anyone right now because I'm a lazyass. Yeeaaahh, and this lazyass is going to bed.

No comments: