20091118

perfect day for sleeping

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so damn moody. I got four hours of sleep because I was stupid and stayed online for wayyy too long (I'm blaming you for company), slept wayyy too little and thought about things wayyy too much.

Results in me staying inside for the rest of the day. The start of my morning was horrible too. I felt horrible, hideous, stupid and absolutely worthless. All of this turned upside down in less than an hour, and then all of a sudden I was happy, bouncy and ready to declare world peace between man and penguins.

You have any idea how freaking awesome it is to take a PINK, delicious smelling, bath during daytime? Let me tell you, it's divine. I smell goooood.

Oh and I feel like I should announce this, Ash Stymest is gorgeous.

Oh and another thing! Why doesn't this ever happen to me?
"Today, I tried #10 of ways to get kicked out of walmart; Hide between clothing and then jump out and yell "PICK ME!" I did this once, and the hot guy that was standing there picked me up, threw me over his shoulder, and asked the nearest sales woman how much I was. We have a date tomorrow, thank you walmart. MLIA"

No comments: