20100320

Forever is such a long time

I haven't done much lately, but I did survive my birthday (yay for 19) and a matriculation examination in geography (I do hope), which left my skin horribly deformed and vandalized.
Well not really, but the stress did cause my skin to break out which has had a huge effect on how I feel about myself. That's because I'm openly shallow and I admit I obsess about my skin.

I have also been thinking I need to stop worrying about things that might happen sometimes and start worrying about the things that are never going to happen if I don't have the guts to make them happen. I should do more crazy stuff spontaneously. Fun crazy. Meet new people. Enjoy little moments. Enjoy life. You know, stuff like that.

I took my camera with me to the city but I didn't take a single picture because I was busy trying to catch up with my social life. I've been more or less a hermit for the last week and a half.

I just noticed every one of these paragraphs start with the letter/word "I".

No comments: